Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Colour Me... Monochromatic CMCC #10

Hey friends, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another awesome challenge at Colour Me...!  This week is our monochromatic challenge and we're featuring Old Olive.


Here's this week's inspiration photo:


Check out the great inspiration from the other team members and link up your creations, too!  I can't wait to see your goodies in the gallery!

Katie (you're here!)
Tara

And our Featured Designer for March:
Michelle Bala


Thanks so much for stopping by, keep it crafty!


12 comments:

  1. once, again, you have hit it out of the park with your card, katie!! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, flip, be still my heart. This is only my favorite color in the whole history of Stampin' Up! I was so afraid they would discontinue it that I have about 200 sheets of it!! Now ... how to find the time ...

    Your inspirational card is the reason there are Design Teams, Katie! It is so so so stunning and very inspiring!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Katie !! ur cards are so stunning :) love this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. What dies are the leaves? How did you get the perfect scoring around the edges of the layers? Is that a die too, or a different tool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jean Marie, thanks so much for the sweet comment :) The leaves are made with an Elizabeth Crafts Die called Curvy Leaves and the stitched rectangles are by Li'l Inkers and I just can't get enough of those dies lately, they're awesome!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, Katie! The white and olive are stunning together and I love those leave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds indeed! This is a stunning creation and I love the added ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This blew me away Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! It is simple yet serenely elegant. I want to know how everyone is getting these faux stitched edges on their cards. I'm seeing it everywhere and loving it.

    ReplyDelete